I just saw a .gifset of deepthroat game that was so strong that I literally stopped eating my vegan pizza because of it.
- Name: Nathan
- Nickname: Nate, Rin, Rinato, Sempai, Xer0, Dumbass
- Birthday: The same as the universe.
- Gender: Something?
- Sexuality: Pansexual
- Height: 6’2”
- Time zone: East Coast
- What time and date is it there: August 29, 6:23pm
- Average hours of sleep: Averages around 4-6 hours per night.
- OTPs: everyone
- The last thing I googled was: Hotline Miami soundtrack playlist
- First word that comes to mind: Tea. Because I’m drinking it.
- What I last said to a family member: “Alright” in a text to my mother who is coming over to give me a table.
- One place that makes me happy and why: Camden Yards because Orioles baseball ya’ll
- How many blankets I sleep under: One sheet, one cover.
- Favorite beverage: Tea tea tea tea tea tea
- The last movie I watched in the cinema was: Don’t remember.
- Three things I can’t live without: Baseball, food, music.
- Something I plan on learning: More cybersecurity shit.
- A piece of advice for all of my followers: People can have the same goal and agenda with a different modus operandi than you, and it does not make them any less valid or of a person than you.
- My blog(s): Quite a few, I guess.
- You have to listen to this song: "I Give You A Hamburger"
- I tag: cocoaphonic kagemni shivalution lolimoog aetherblades
- I was tagged by: supitscarrie
Anonymous said: I agree Jenni however I posit that, that is the delicious dilemma of Evangelion. They have the budget that they, could obviously just reanimate the old frames however, they decided to venture into something new (or incorporate old idea's Anno had); despite the fact that people are ambivalent about it, nonetheless people are still talking about it. If anything, it help's further cement that the original is great, and some fans of old will show the new the old (or they will find it themselves).
i didn’t really expect or desire for them to reanimated old frames, but i was hoping for the core of what made up the series for me to still be present in the rebuild to some degree and it isn’t at all. End of eva is totally different from the series but still very much feels like evangelion to me, so i think it’s entirely possible for them to have created new content while keeping it truer to the heart of the show (or at least what I consider the heart of the show)
i mean yeah if they wanted people to talk about it (ie: buy merch) they fucking hit a home run lmao. It’s just a matter of opinion, the original series still exists and is in no way effected by the new movies, and the new movies are fun to watch every now and again they just will never have the meaning or depth of the original as far as i’m concerned.
This is probably the most relatable point I’ve read on Rebuild and pretty much how I feel about it.